Developing “life-budgets” to fund actual, tangible, lifetime income solutions in retirement. Including rising lifetime income in retirement, and potential for tax free income in retirement.
- 401k rollovers: old plans/post retirement/ in service: post 59.5 rollovers: certain lifetime income
- IRA transfers: funded for certain lifetime income in retirement
- Tax free retirement income plans: funded with after tax monies, potential for tax free income
- Pension plan rollovers: funded for certain lifetime income in retirement
- TSA/403b rollovers with educators, hospital employees: certain lifetime income in retirement
- Defined Benefit Plans: high net worth, self-employed individuals: super-fund retirement plans
- Life insurance planning : for estate planning, or with the goal of tax free income in retirement